Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Easy, DIY, Homemade Ghost Stamps - Perfect for Scrapbooking, Card Making, Halloween

I bought a box of erasers at a garage sale for 50 cents over the summer. I liked the way they looked in the box. I never thought I would use them to make stamps.
My box of erasers were green, but the more popular pink erasers work too. 
I cut an eraser in half with an x-acto knife. This allowed me to make two stamps from one eraser.
I sketched a ghost on the flat side of the eraser with a pencil.
Then, I cut the ghost out with an x-acto knife.
I cut and sanded a small piece of wood.
I glued the ghost eraser to the wood with E6000 adhesive. I like this adhesive because it dries very quickly and it is very strong!
Within minutes I was able to stamp white ink on black construction paper.
I added the ghost face with a colored pencil.
These stamps would be great for Halloween cards. 
Is this craft kid-approved? I called upon my children to find out. 
I did most of the cutting but my son got to pull his ghost shape out.
Time to glue.
His ghost turned out great!
Yes. Kid-approved!
Do you want to carve a face into your stamp? Carve half-way down and then peel out the shape.
I know a few good books you could read before and after this craft!
Have fun!
The next day, my youngest daughter got really into this craft. She designed the stamps and I cut them out.
She preferred to have faces on the ghost stamps. 
Boo!
DIY Homemade Ghost Stamps
Please Pin to Pinterest!
I used the stamps as a craft station at a local Apple Festival. They were a huge hit!

5 comments:

  1. hey nice read your blog.

    you can also check my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alongside purchasing stamps, you can likewise buy other stuff like wrap, pen and so on required to make a mail. At Walmart you can likewise arrange stamps on the web, in the event that you need to purchase postage stamps online snap beneath Where to Buy Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. The amount of fun that i found on this boog post together with the cover shared is amazing, my baby brother would die to grab his copy of the same. thanks as i look forward to grab a copy for him. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just now learned your site a couple weeks ago so i are looking at it also on a daily basis. There is a massive amount information at this site and i relish your personal style belonging to the world-wide-web site very. Continue the high quality hard work! where can I buy stamps guide

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice article pure informative and knowledgeable thank you for sharing it. Nonton Drama Korea

    ReplyDelete