Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Easy Thumbprint Ghost Craft + Other Halloween Thumbprints!




Today is Ed Emberley's Birthday (October 19). My daughter and I got out all of his drawing books including ED EMBERLEY'S COMPLETE FUNPRINT DRAWING BOOK. We started making thumbprint animals when I remembered I had a white stamp pad from our ghost stamping activity.

My daughter pushed her finger on the stamp pad.
She said, "Look, Dad! They are saying BOO!"
I guess the ghosts invited more friends because she stamped more!
She added ghost faces with a black Sharpie.
I experimented too. If I inked half of my thumb it made a nice ghost shape. For a few ghosts I inked the tip of my finger to add bumps to the bottom of the ghosts.
Thumbprint ghosts would be a fun way to make a Halloween card for a friend.
I made a few Thumbprint BATTLE BOOS too. I used a white colored pencil to add the antenna and zoomers!
Ed Emberley's books kept us busy all morning.
Try making other thumbprint Halloween creatures too!

4 comments:

  1. Great craft work for the better and lovely Halloween. Such a great creativity is shown in this work, simply amazed by your work and idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start near where you live, grab an artsy friend and get started promoting your business and crafts today. Learn to create eye-catching, colorful, lightweight displays that will make craft show selling a breeze.bulk rhinestones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now what kind of craft products do you want to sell? Well that depends on your interests and hobbies. What exactly you enjoy making/creating determines the collection of craft items on your sales list.diy pallet projects

    ReplyDelete