Sunday, October 13, 2013

TOP 10 FREE Halloween Activities from Three Ghost Friends



Below are the Top 10 FREE activities and printables that I made to accompany my THREE GHOST FRIENDS series of books. Children would love these activities all by themselves!  But, I would love if purchased one of my books to read to your child before, during, and after your favorite activity!

Paperback books are available at Amazon.com
eBooks are available for iPad and iPhone at iTunes


Thank you for stopping by and I hope your little ones enjoy these learning activities!

1. Spell Your Color Words with the Three Ghost Friends -- FREE PRINTABLES!
2. Toddler Busy Bag: Build a Ghost Shape - FREE PRINTABLES!
3. Oozy, Foamy, Overflowy Ghost 
4. Toddler Busy Bag: Ghost Shape Tracing - FREE PRINTABLES!
5. Boo! I Found You: Homemade Look and Find Game - FREE PRINTABLES!
6. Three Ghost Friends Halloween Sort - FREE PRINTABLES!
7. Three Ghost Friends: Ghost Shape Sort - FREE PRINTABLES!
8. Three Ghost Friends Magnet Pom-Poms - FREE PRINTABLES!
9. Three Ghost Friends Carnival Week
10. Toddler Busy Bag: Feed the Ghosts - FREE PRINTABLES!


No comments:

Post a Comment